New Forum

Visit the new forum at http://godelsmarket.com/bb

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yahoo! Import Update

If you enjoy the following, consider signing up for the Gödel's Market Newsletter.

I still haven't wrapped everything up into an installer. Here, however, is an up-to-date screenshot. I don't think these features will be available in the free version, but I added:

- Multiple symbols (separated by " ,") imported at once
- A way to choose how far back the data goes (jan = 00...dec = 11) so that you can update daily without inserting repeat data (I'll probably add something to make sure you're not adding repeats later).


That's it for the moment. I do want to add a txt file loader (with symbol info) and a way to capture dividend data. Perhaps I'll make one for economic and earnings data too.

(If you've enjoyed this, consider signing up for the Gödel's Market Newsletter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment