New Forum

Visit the new forum at http://godelsmarket.com/bb

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Search

Getting frustrated with trying to find the perfect word combination to locate desired web pages (should they even exist) on Google search, I decided to amp up my search skills and knowledge. Personally, I would like to be able to search based on many, many factors. Can Google determine whether a particular page is academic?, perhaps through a rudimentary analysis of its sentence structure? Can it let me choose my own set of sites I believe to be the most trustworthy and informative?

There seem to be so few additional search parameters on Google's advanced search page. Maybe I am missing some additional advanced, advanced search page, which is why I am trying to find sites like this: 101 tips and tricks for Google search. Yeah, it still leaves something to be desired. I'm hoping I find more solid pages in my search for better search. Someday I would like to pinpoint desired results much faster, easier, and accurately.

In any case, for those of you who have tried multiple terms, phrases, and permutations while searching for desired information, there is still quite a bit of room for improvement in the search market.

No comments:

Post a Comment