New Forum

Visit the new forum at http://godelsmarket.com/bb

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Analysis of Hits

If you were to look at the number of hits certain pages of this site generated, you would find that my post entitled WSJ/FT Paywall Bypass has received, by far, the most attention. And it's not like you can't find substantial other sites online with information on how to bypass those paywalls. Quite frankly, I am not even sure I'm very proud of posting that information, and, in fact, thought about withdrawing the posting multiple times. It is, however, still up.

It does tell me something about the type of posts people like to read. I don't think many people like to read extremely quantitative posts. If I were to go for popularity, I should focus on other content. I have yet to decide how to go about utilizing this data, but it will influence my decision as to what to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment